6 Ways to Make Good Things Happen
Fear is sometimes defined as “False Expectations Appearing Real.” We must cast down the thoughts that create negative and false expectations. Often, when things are going good, we start embracing ourselves for something to go bad.
LET’S CHANGE IT TODAY
- Remember, expectation is the womb of manifestation (Acts 3:5). Lets look up to God, with expectation that we are going to receive something good today. Every good gift comes from above, from your Heavenly Father (James 1:17). Expect!
- Believe God’s promise. In Psalm 91:10 the Message translation, it says, “Evil can’t get close to you. Harm can’t get through the door. He ordered His angels to guard you wherever you go.” YES! Believe TODAY that harm can’t get through the door. No evil is coming to you!
- Give God something to work with. Ephesians 3:20 says He is able to do exceeding abundantly beyond all that we can ask or think. So ask big & think big.
- Ask for good to come your way. In the same way that we HAVE NOT because we ask not, we also can HAVE, because we do ask (James 4:2).
- Don’t just wake up expecting. Go to bed expecting! Psalm127:2 says God gives to His beloved WHILE they are sleeping. Believe that BECAUSE you are His beloved, He loves you, He will give good things to you while you are sleeping. Go to sleep expecting!
- Love God (Romans 8:28). Even bad things that happen around you will TURN INTO GOOD for those who love God and are called according to His purpose. That’s YOU! The antidote to anything bad happening in your life, is love. Love God and watch things turn around for good!
THINK IT & SAY IT
I look up today expecting to receive good in my life from God. Every good gift comes from Him. My eyes are on Him. Even the bad things that have happened in my life are turning around for good. I wake up expecting good to come my way, and I go to bed expecting good to come my way. He gives to me even in my sleep! Something good is going to happen to me today, in Jesus’ Name!
Buy this series: The Covenant of Protection
When you’re in a covenant with God, you have a promise from Him that He will never break. He will never leave you and He will never forsake you. No matter how bad it’s been up to this point, He promises to turn it around for you. When you’re in a covenant with God it means it’s never too late! In these two powerful messages Gregory Dickow shows you how to activate your covenant with God-and how to use that covenant for strengthening and protecting yourself in your everyday walk with Him. Your covenant with God guarantees that He will always hear you when you seek Him and He will always deliver you from all your fears!